Cyberherbalist

Don't be fooled by the title of this blog. I don't discuss herbs very much here. This blog is general-purpose, although I do like ranting about politics and religion.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Mormon Blogger

I recently put my blog in to be listed as a "Mormon Blog," and realized that I had yet to actually post something related to my religion here! So, I took a few minutes to back-post a couple of relevant entries, from the weekend.

I'm still up after having finished installing the Dishwasher (see previous post), and I think I better get to bed. Or else I will be crashing my head on my keyboard at work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Peggy Snow Cahill said…

    I am glad you were listed on A Soft Answer because otherwise I would not likely have known about your blog! Glad to meetcha! Look forward to reading more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home