Cyberherbalist

Don't be fooled by the title of this blog. I don't discuss herbs very much here. This blog is general-purpose, although I do like ranting about politics and religion.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Cyberherbalist is a Latter-day Saint

Inspired by some of the LDS bloggers out there (the Bloggernacle they call themselves), I almost fired up a new blog tonight, and was debating whether to call it "Mormon Mike", "Mike's a Mormon", or something else equally inane. But I already have two blogs, somewhat compartmentalized into personal stuff (this one) and my Ham Radio hobby (at KD7UST), and I don't update either one frequently enough to count as even marginally prolific, so if I started another then it would eat into my blogtime and make me really elusive. So, I aborted the mission, so to speak.

Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home