Cyberherbalist

Don't be fooled by the title of this blog. I don't discuss herbs very much here. This blog is general-purpose, although I do like ranting about politics and religion.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Book Done? Not Really!

My coauthor just rediscovered something she had forgotten all about, and that was a transcript she had made of her mother's experiences in the same time as the book. I have just started to read it, and of course as a transcript of a audiotape it is in German -- which of course I speak and read fluently, so no problem. I am very happy to find that the manuscript describes Rita's mother's experiences in the Russian prison camp! Woo hoo! That is wonderful!

It also means that I am going to have to find a place to put this in the book. This is a good thing, and I think I know how I am going to do it.

So, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home