Cyberherbalist

Don't be fooled by the title of this blog. I don't discuss herbs very much here. This blog is general-purpose, although I do like ranting about politics and religion.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

How To Get Noticed

I actually got a comment on my blog entry for the 9th of June! What an honor!

Turns out it was from Evan Bayh's people -- the Indiana State Democrats Blog. They had a problem with the Washington Times thing about Bayh's remarks criticising President Bush on the 9/11 thing, how he's handled it. Actually, I don't think the Times was being critical of Bayh, but maybe they were after all, just making it low key by misreporting what Bayh was saying.

But, I guess that's the key to getting comments: make some political point that someone is likely to pick up on and complain about.

Well, nuts to that. I don't think I want to do that. At least on purpose. Maybe it's OK if I do it inadvertantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home